Our space planning and design services, including computer aided design (CAD), will help to ensure that your office space meets your company’s functional requirements. This allows you to maintain optimum levels of productivity and cost efficiency and meet your short and long term goals.
- How much space needs to be open or enclosed?
- What are the ideal sizes for offices and cubicles in relation to your overall space?
- Is there enough space for conference rooms?
- Do hallways allow for proper traffic and circulation throughout the space?
- Does the office space allow room for growth?
These are just a few of the questions that can be addressed through computer aided design, or CAD. We use CAD software to create plans for your office while streamlining the design, drafting, documentation and manufacturing processes.
Portions of a drawing can be stretched or moved while the picture as a whole automatically adjusts. We can even switch between two-dimensional and three-dimensional views, zoom in or out and rotate images so you can view them from different perspectives.
Let EZ Office Products put this technology to work for you.