Postage Saving Envelopes
The envelopes you choose can Save You Money in Postage Costs based on the USPS Shape-Based Rate Structure
- The USPS now calculates shipping costs with a shape-based rate structure
- Shape-based Mail rates rely not only on the weight, but also on the size and shape of items to be mailed
- Up to 3.5 oz total weight, not to exceed 1/4” thick nor 61/8“ x 111/2”, may still be considered “standard mail” and may not be subject to as great an increase in postage as larger size envelopes or ‘flats’
- Postage costs can be greatly reduced by changing from a flat mailer to Quality Park’s Postage Saving mail size envelopes, which can still be classified at the less expensive letter rate
- Quality Park’s Postage Saving envelopes are specifically designed to perform while holding extra copies and weight.
- They feature heavy weight sub 28 paper and a large flap with extra adhesive for a secure mailing experience
Follow these tips and use the Quality Park or our Business Source envelopes below to help you save money on postage.
- Downsize your mail. For flat mailing weighing 3.5 ounces or less, your business can save by folding the contents to fit booklet envelopes.
- Use a #6 5/8 envelope (dimensions 6″ x 9-1/2″) or a #10 1/2 envelope (dimensions 4-1/2 x 9-1/2″).
- Use ClearClasp™ envelopes that feature Resealable Redi-Tac technology on the closure to save on postage.
- Unique resealable closure replaces the metal of the standard envelopes
- Eliminates the additional USPS handling charge required for metal clasp envelopes
- Easy to use and last longer than traditional metal clasps
|POSTAGE SAVING ENVELOPES|
|QUA 90060||#10-1/2 (4-1/2 x 9-1/2), Regular, 500/BX|
|QUA 90062||#6-5/8 (6 x 9-1/2), Booklet, 500/BX|
|QUA 90063||#6-5/8 (6 x 9-1/2), Window, 500/BX|
|BSN 42252||#6-5/8 (6 x 9-1/2), Booklet, 500/BX|
|QUA 43468||6″ x 9″ ClearClasp Resealable Redi-TacClasp Envelopes, 100/BX|
|QUA 43568||9″ x 12″ ClearClasp Resealable Redi-TacClasp Envelopes, 100/BX|
|QUA 43768||10″ x 13″ ClearClasp Resealable Redi-TacClasp Envelopes, 100/BX|