Meet Our EZOPeop: Bonnie Conway

December 8, 2017 | Written by Rose in From Our Staff, WATER COOLER TALK

Meet Our EZOPeop: Bonnie Conway

If you’ve called us on the phone, communicated by chat, or sent us an e-mail, you may have experienced the pleasure of interacting with Bonnie Conway, one of our customer service extraordinaires. Bonnie joined the EZOP team six years ago bringing experience from various companies as an administrative professional. We’ll give you an inside look of what Bonnie’s day looks like, and what she enjoys outside of work.

(more…)

Read More >>

Facebook comments:

15 Comments

1. Cindy DeRusso 12/18/2017 at 1:48 pm #

Yea! Finally so nice to be able to put a face to Bonnie! She is always so very helpful with orders I place!

• Rose Molz 12/18/2017 at 8:54 pm #

We think it is important to put real faces to our EZOPeops. I think Bonnie’s face is as warm and genuine as the way in which she cares for our customers. Thank you for taking time to write a note!

2. Jayne Adams 12/18/2017 at 1:50 pm #

Good Afternoon!

Thank you Bonnie for your WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE! As I opened up this email it does not surprise me you have a big warm beautiful smile! As my continuous calls throughout the years….your smile generates through the phone as your helpful nature and certainly going ABOVE AND BEYOND to help your customers! Some days I will admit, my requests can be challenging as you are always professional, patient with tremendous follow through and very helpful! You tend to always look out for our best interest and very accommodating!

Happy Birthday and I appreciate your assistance!

Merry Christmas!

Jayne Adams
    State Bank of Reeseville

• Rose Molz 12/18/2017 at 9:06 pm #

Jayne, I bet one of the best birthday presents Bonnie received were your kind words of appreciation. We know how busy you are over there, so thank you for taking the time to write a note.

3. Carmen Burnard 12/18/2017 at 1:53 pm #

Bonnie is the reason I keep ordering from EZOP. You can’t find anyone more helpful than she is.

• Rose Molz 12/18/2017 at 9:08 pm #

That is so complimentary, Carmen! Knowing Bonnie like I do, I bet she’ll be grabbing for the tissues. Thanks for taking a minute to acknowledge her with such worthy praise.

4. Tamara 12/18/2017 at 1:53 pm #

Bonnie is THE BEST customer service person I have ever had the pleasure of talking with. Actually, ALL your customer service personnel are exceptional!

It was very nice to hear more about Bonnie! Thank you for these “spot lights” on your employees, Rose! 😀

• Rose Molz 12/18/2017 at 9:25 pm #

Oh my gosh, Tamara. That comment just might bring Bonnie to her knees. Thanks so much for taking a sec to write. While I know Bonnie always puts her best foot forward and has her game face on every day (mind you, that might be EZOP, Packers, or Badgers…heehee 🙂 ), I know she also often wonders; “Does anyone really notice how much I care?” It only takes words from one thoughtful customer to think there are others who might likely think the same.

5. Margo 12/18/2017 at 2:34 pm #

Bonnie is my “go to” person at EZOP! She goes out of her way to accomodate every need we may have. It is an absolute pleasure working with her. The professionalism she displays when I am ordering supplies is over the top! Always friendly and courteous – again, love working with Bonnie!! 🙂

Happy belated birthday!
    Margo

• Rose Molz 12/18/2017 at 9:35 pm #

Hi Margo, I couldn’t have said it better. Bonnie is one of my go-to peops as well and it’s my company! I’m so grateful you took the time to read about our EZOPeop, Bonnie, and to take time out of your busy day to acknowledge her professionalism. I really appreciate that and I know Bonnie will, too. Thank you!

6. Pam 01/18/2018 at 11:28 am #

Bonnie is one of the friendliest persons and so very helpful at all times. I love calling her when ever I am in need of assistance. She goes way beyond in helping you find what your in search of. She has a lot of knowledge in the field and she is always courteous and pleasant to work with. I appreciate all she does to make my job easier.

7. Kathy Bailey 02/05/2018 at 10:18 am #

Bonnie is simply the best. She’s always helpful, is super friendly, and is always looking out for our bottom line and getting us exactly what we need, when we need it. She has saved the day for us on more than one occasion. Go Bonnie!

• Amanda 02/06/2018 at 11:02 am #

Hi Kathy! Thanks so much for the kind words. Definitely made Bonnie’s day. Stay Warm!

8. Nancy 02/09/2018 at 9:59 am #

Bonnie is amazing! She is courteous, friendly and always makes me feel welcome when I call her. She has gone out of her way to assist me. EZOP is lucky to have Bonnie representing them!

• Rose/Admin 02/09/2018 at 11:54 am #

That we are, Nancy. Very lucky to have her. I’m going to chat her and let her know if she’s ever having a bad day (and don’t we all now and then) she needs to come to this post and read what our customers saying. ♥

WEBSITE MAINTENANCE SERVICE – Inside page