Meet Our EZOPeop: Greg Gottschalk, General Manager

November 21, 2017 | Written by Rose in From Our Staff, WATER COOLER TALK

Meet Our EZOPeops: Greg Gottschalk, General Manager
Greg has been an integral part of the EZ Office Products’ family since our beginning in 2006. In fact, I give him due credit for kicking us off the ground with his hard work and determination as far back as 2002. Many may not know it, but we were “BF Molz Madison” back then and I was still living in New Jersey hoping to come home one day and launch EZ Office Products. That makes Greg employee numero uno in many ways. But, surprise #2, Greg is also my brother (lucky me). Our accounts receivable person, Marilyn, is his mother! Before working here, Greg was the operations manager for Corporate Express, since sold out to Staples, for both Madison and Appleton. He left the corporate world of conundrum to work with us so he could finally feel like he was making a difference. Greg shared his typical day at EZOP along with a personal hidden talent that you may not know about!
(more…)

Read More >>

Facebook comments:

6 Comments

1. Cindy DeRusso 11/29/2017 at 10:20 am #

I so enjoy reading about each member of the EZ Office family. I love this format. A big “shout-out” to Bonnie! She is so supportive when I need something here at Placon.

Cindy D

• Rose/Admin 12/19/2017 at 4:31 am #

Glad you enjoy it, Cindy, because you’re going to get to read about all of us as time goes by!

2. Cher Christensen 11/29/2017 at 10:53 am #

I love the level of personal stories and getting to know the background of the people of EZOP. Thanks for sharing.

• Rose/Admin 12/19/2017 at 4:35 am #

You’re welcome, Cher. I believe everyone has a story to tell and every story is worth telling…

3. Diane Mueller 11/29/2017 at 11:38 am #

I am now retired from the company that Greg called on. I always enjoyed him stopping by. He was pleasant and not pushy. And if I needed to call in with a question, Marilyn was always up for the challenge of getting me an answer as quickly as she could. EZOP is a wonderful company to work with regarding office supplies or furniture.

• Rose/Admin 12/19/2017 at 4:40 am #

Thanks, Diane. I’m grateful for your kind words.

WEBSITE MAINTENANCE SERVICE – Inside page