Did you know?
- In 2015 alone, there will be an estimated 231,840 cases of severe breast cancer.1
- Breast cancer is the second most commonly diagnosed cancer among women – around 30 percent of all women with cancer will have breast cancer.1
- In women, breast cancer has the highest mortality rate in the United States.2
With countless ways to help the fight against breast cancer, show your support in your workspace with pink ribbon products. A percentage of sales from each pink ribbon product is donated directly to City of Hope
– a leader in research and the treatment of cancer as well as other fatal diseases. Proudly share your support to end breast cancer with pops of pink office supplies in your office.
Featured Pink Ribbon Products
Day-Timer Pink Ribbon Planner
Source 1: ww5.komen.org/BreastCancer/FactsandStatistics.html
Source 2: www.breastcancer.org
- 2016 is right around the corner, order the Day-Timer Pink Ribbon Planner to get your year organized. Bonus - $.50 from each purchase goes to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation where the minimum donation each year will be $50,000.