Sometimes we see advertisements from national brands with million-dollar marketing budgets that thank customers, and we wonder how many of these customers have ever met someone from the company. We’re not saying that they’re being insincere, but it makes us more thankful of the relationships we have with each one of our customers.
As we prepare to gather with our families for Thanksgiving, we wanted to share the top reasons why we appreciate our extended family – our customers.Read More >>
2) Face Time We live in a digital world where we communicate via email, text, instant message, chat and anything else our smartphones can do. As a local business, we have the ability to meet face-to-face with our customers. We’re extremely thankful to have real relationships with real people.
3) Sense of Accomplishment People don’t just come to us for office supplies and services. Yes, that’s what we sell, but we understand that our customers count on us to make their jobs easier and more enjoyable. That responsibility drives us every day, and knowing we’ve been able to live up to that responsibility is a major accomplishment.
4) Giving Back We’re proud to support charitable events and important causes in the community we love. From a dollars-and-cents standpoint, we wouldn’t be able to do this without the loyalty and support of our customers, who share our passion for helping neighbors in need.
5) Education We have a very diverse group of customers. Every day brings new opportunities to learn from people with different areas of expertise, disciplines, professions and cultures. We’re very grateful to be able to tap into their knowledge and expand our horizons.
6) Our Livelihood Without our customers, we wouldn’t have the jobs that put food on the table for our families. We never overlook who really pays our bills and salaries, especially at this time of year.
7) Referrals Local companies like EZ Office Products depend on referrals to stay in business. We’re thankful for customers who have shown so much faith and trust in our company that they refer their colleagues to us without reservation.
8) Feedback Our goal is to make our customers happy, but we realize we can always do better. We’re thankful for feedback and customer reviews that motivate us to work harder and identify new ways to help our customers.
9) Smiles We think EZ Office Products is a pretty happy workplace. But nothing puts a smile on our face like a customer phone call, email or text that says “thank you,” “nice job,” or “you guys are great.” Simple interactions like these that can truly make our day. We're also thankful for and encourage feedback and reviews.