When we opened our doors in Madison several years ago, we did not do so without having a passion for office supplies. Some may even go as far as saying a few of us here at EZ Office Products are office supply addicts, and we’re okay with that. If you can relate to several of the following, you may be an office supplies addict too.
Read More >>
1. Instead of counting sheep when you try to go to sleep … you count bright
and colorful Sharpie markers. Neon pink, neon blue, neon orange … oh
2. Your favorite accessories include a belt and a necklace made out of paper
3. The wall art in your living room is a stapler designed with Post-it notes.
4. The reading materials on your bookshelves consist of office supplies
catalogs from the past several years.
5. You have a recipe book holder made from an old binder, but you don’t
6. Instead of carrying a purse or a wallet, you carry your cash in a bubble
7. You named your first-born “Cai Lun” – after the Cai Lun who invented
paper and the papermaking process.
8. During the holidays, you decorate your tree with origami ornaments made
from Post-it notes, instead of traditional ornaments.
9. You have a tattoo of a highlighter with a heart around it.
10. A co-worker threw out your favorite pen (that no longer worked) and you
held a memorial service for it.
To get your office supplies fix, contact us. We proudly serve Dane County.