February 1, 2013, marks the 10th Year of the American Heart Association's Go Red For Women movement — 10 years of fighting to save women's lives from heart disease. Raising awareness through campaigns like this one has certainly helped, but we still have a long way to go.
10 Years and still beating strong!!
Did you know?
- Heart disease is still the No. 1 killer of women, causing 1 in 3 deaths each year.
- Heart disease kills more women than men, at an average rate of one death per minute.
- Heart disease kills more women than all kinds of cancer combined.
EZ Office Products is proud to support this cause! We are organizing efforts to help. Here’s How:
- We are encouraging all of our customers, colleagues and business partners to wear read in Support of National Wear Red Day on Friday, February 1.
- For every NEW LIKE we receive to the EZOP Facebook page during the month of February we will donate $1 to the American Heart Association.
- Helping to raise awareness for this important issue and provide information on how we can combat heart disease in women.
- Encouraging everyone to make a donation to Go Red For Women or start a fundraiser on their own.
- Are you at risk for heart disease? Know your Numbers!
- Heart Health Guide: Health Risk Factors and Healthy Behaviors
- Is heart disease in your family tree? Map it out!
- Smart Fast Food Choices
Thank you for helping EZ Office Products Support Go Red For Women!